December is here, so I think it is time to do a recap of 2022.
This is the first recap I have done since 2020! I can’t believe how much things have changed, and how much they haven’t!
Still, I should talk about the positive things accomplished this year. So, here I share some of the things I accomplished this year:
- This is my blog post number 109! I never thought I would get this far, but here I am!
- I reached over 3,000 followers on Instagram! Another unexpected event. Thanks to my wonderful and loyal followers, you rock! Make sure to follow me to find out more about me and my business.
- I still have my full-time job as a Content Editor with FluentU. I feel blessed that this collaboration continues to grow.
- I started working on Google Search Ad translations and QA for companies like Verizon. I really enjoy working on these projects.
- I also started working as a reviewer for the translation of the UI of Fundraise Up, which is an app that allows you to donate to your favorite charities.
- I attended several webinars, online courses, and such. I feel like I’ve learned so much this year, but I know there’s still a lot more to learn!
- I didn’t read as much as I should have… but I did read, which is such a great pleasure for me.
- I started a business page on LinkedIn. I think it was a good idea to have a separate page for my business. If you are on LinkedIn, let’s connect!
- I am communicating more with fellow translators on Instagram. It has been such a great experience to get to know them better. There is a lovely community of translators on IG, and I am over the moon to be part of it.
- I changed my IG feed to something more coherent with my brand.
- I am still using Asana to manage my social media posts.
- I continue taking care of myself with exercise, eating healthy, and trying out new skincare products that I adore!
- I was invited to a wonderful conversation with Jane Kim on YouTube and to Rafa Lombardino’s podcast “Translation Confessional.” I can’t believe I got to talk with some of my favorite people in the world!
- I started working as an Ambassador for Day Translations. They sponsor my blog post, which has allowed me to write more! I am very happy and thankful for this cooperation.
So, these are some of the exciting and good things that happened to me this year. I’d love to know how this year has been for you and what good things brought you! Leave me a comment, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Until next time, have a wonderful holiday season! See you in 2023!!