Today I want to talk to you about the Day Awards nominees for 2022! This is the first part of a two-part post.
So, let’s dive right into it. This year’s nominees for the External Categories are:
Nominees for Best CAT Tool of the Year:
- Smartling – It connects your brand with customers around the globe. You can translate, localize, automate, and manage your content across platforms with real-time analytics.
- RWS Group Trados – It is a complete translation environment for language professionals who want to edit, review, and manage translation projects while in the office or on the move.
- Smartcat – It is a language delivery platform that combines intelligent automatic translation, collaborative workflows, and a network of 500,000+ language professionals.
- Lokalise – It is a continuous localization and translation management platform. It integrates into your development workflows.
Nominees for the Best Management Tool of the Year:
- Asana – From lists to boards, to calendars and Gantt charts, organize work your way. Easily coordinate work. Manage work in one place.
- Twilio – Communication APIs for SMS, voice, video, etc. Connect with customers on their preferred channels, anywhere in the world, and quickly integrate powerful communication APIs.
- Ooona Manager – Designed for language service providers, OOONA Manager is a cloud-based system for the seamless management of media localization, translation, and captioning workflows with a user-centric approach.
- Pipedrive – It is an easy-to-use, user-related CRM tool. It can help you to get more qualified leads and grow your business.
Nominees for Best Interpreting Tool/Platform of the Year:
- Day Interpreting VRI – Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) platform to help you reach your clients anywhere in the world. VRI is a form of remote interpreting that can be done through any smartphone or web application.
- Zoom – They help you to connect, communicate, and express your ideas so you can get more done together.
- Google Translate – Application for continuously translating speech in near real-time.
- Amazon Translate – Neural machine translation service that delivers fast, high-quality, affordable, and customizable language translation.
Nominees for Best Language Learning Platform/App/Program of the Year:
- Duolingo – Free mobile app or web for language learning online with bite-size lessons based on science.
- Babbel – It is the new way to learn a foreign language. The comprehensive learning system combines effective education methods with state-of-the-art technology.
- Drops – Word by word, Drops helps you learn new vocabulary through fun, fast-paced games with simple mnemonic images.
- Memrise – Learn more, faster, with a learning algorithm developed with the best cognitive science.
Very interesting nominees! Do you use or have you ever used any of these platforms/apps? Thank you to Day Translations for sponsoring this post, and if you want to learn more about this year’s nominees you can go to their website through the banner above.
Until next time, take care and stay safe!