I must say I had an excellent social media hiatus and now I’m back with more energy than ever to start #2020!
Of course, as the new year starts, everyone talks about their resolutions. What they will accomplish that weren’t able to do last year, or the year before that, or the year before that, etc.
I’m not a big fan of resolutions because sometimes you can create expectations that are too high, and you’ll never be able to accomplish them, which will only lead to frustration.
If I’m going to make any resolutions, I want them to be as close to reality as possible and to be attainable.
So, here is my attempt at five simple new year’s resolutions:
- Keep my full-time job by doing my very best work, improving myself and always being open to learning new things I can help with.
- Continue to grow my business by networking with more potential clients and not depend only on what I have now.
- Make more connections, not just through social media but also face to face. We’re so used to all the electronic media available that we forget that real people are on the other end, people we should meet and connect with.
- Read more books! Not just about my field, but about any subject I find interesting and helpful, both personally and professionally. And keep on learning!
- Get rid of the negativity! Whether it comes from within me or from the outside, make sure to get it out of my life and focus on the positive side of things.
What do you think? Not that bad?
I think that if I keep it short and simple, I have better chances of achieving them. It is better to concentrate on a couple of doable things than on dozens of things we’ll never have time to reach.
What about you? Are you making any resolutions this year? If so, which ones? Feel free to share them in the comments; I’d love to hear about them.
This is it for today; I wish you all the best for this year! Be strong and never give up on your dreams! You can accomplish anything you put your mind and energy into!
Until next time, take care and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog.